Thursday, May 14, 2015
Get a room…
Are you or someone you know looking for a place to hold:
A banquet, a wedding, a birthday, an anniversary, a baby or wedding shower, a family gathering or a large meeting? Contact Jim Lane (651-429-0954) or the Lodge Office (651-776-2830) for details. Rentals are to Members in good standing.
$1,000.00 on the table…
Is there a 2016 high school junior in your life? Could they use $1,000.00?
Save the Dates...
Saturday, May 16th
- Auction - viewing at 11:00 am, Auction starts at 12 Noon sharp!
- Meat Raffles of Picnic Meats packages will take place after the auction
- Pull tabs will also be available
Monday, May 25th
- Memorial Day - Monday-Funday
- POT LUCK - We’ll supply the hot dogs, so salads, desserts, etc. etc. would be appreciated.
- Games – including a bean bag tournament
Come have fun and support your Lodge
Saturday, July 11th
- Motorcycle Fun Run starting and ending at the Lodge, benefiting American Diabetes Association.
Live Music, Food & Fun!
- Don't forget to get your raffle tickets for the Wheelbarrow of liquor, Wheelbarrow of beer and the mini-wheelbarrow of liquor.
IS THERE A HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR IN YOUR LIFE?
Applications for chances to win $1000.00 from R Robert Dale Scholarship Program:
Applicant must be:
- Student in high school graduating class of 2016.
- Father, mother, step-parent, grandparent or legal guardian must be a paid up member of the Moose (applicant is NOT required to reside in the same household).
- Have cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 (C+) or higher on 4.0 scale.
- Application forms are in the Members Area of www.mooseintl.org . Click on Activities and Sports located on far left of the page, then scroll down to R Robert Dale Scholarship Program link.
- Application forms aee also available in the Lodge Office.
- Applications must be submit ed to Moose Intl. By June 30, 2015.
DONATE POP AND HELP THE LODGE!
Pepsi caffeine free diet
Regular and diet Dr. Pepper, 7 UP, Coke and Mountain Dew
You can drop off donations any time with the bar manager or bartenders.